Thai Aromatherapy massage uses essential oils from plants with therapeutic properties to balance, harmonize and promote health and well-being in individuals. When combined with bodywork, aromatherapy can enrich the massage experience immensely.
Like a gentle river flowing through the body, the practitioner uses slow and calming massage techniques to inspire the body, mind and spirit into a state of deep relaxation. The pressure is customizable to suit individual needs and the combination of aroma scents are chosen to enhance and promote a feeling of wellbeing. Recommended for people who want a soothing and relaxing treatment while enhancing mood.
Essential oils can help relieve a multitude of conditions from:
Headaches, anxiety, depression, insomnia, fatigue, exhaustion, stress, digestive problems, inflammation, flu, sinus conditions, muscle spasm, PMS, and much more.
Choose from a selection of essential oils including:
Jasmine, Dok Mok, Ylang Ylang, Plai, Le Law a Dee, Lemongrass, Camphor, Rose, Lemon Grass, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Chamomile, Peppermint, Rosemary. Each has specific therapeutic benefits which will be explained prior the massage session.
Benefits of Thai Aromatherapy Massage:
- nourishes the skin making it soft and healthy
- soothes and calms the mind and body
- relieves stress and anxiety
- improves blood circulation and lowers blood pressure
- increases energy levels as blockages are removed
- soothes, revitalizes, lifts the spirit
- fights depression, encourages positive thinking
- promotes a general state of well-being